Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. presents a much needed opportunity to students and freshers, mainly from IT background, to learn about the actual web development process based on industry standards and test their skills on live projects ongoing in-house in our company. This Live project training is a must-have and very useful means of acquiring new skills & knowledge which are not gained during academic years. In other words it takes your education to whole other level and prepares you to face the real-time production challenges.
Our vision behind this Live Project Training is to make the candidates ready for their first job. As it is soon realized by students and freshers that the skills & knowledge they have so far is merely not enough to crack rigorous job interviews conducted by IT companies. This is not because they are not qualified but simply because they lack the practical exposure on real life projects which is the only way to find knowledge that cannot be found in any book. Once an individual has gone through the training, he/she is already prepared for any challenges thrown their way.
With this sincere effort to create more skilled work fore in the industry equally beneficial to the individual and other IT companies, we invite Trainees round the year into our Live Project Training.
- Practical Training on LIVE projects
- Knowledge of complete website building process.
- Increased programming skills to guarantee a bright career.
- Add value to your profile with our Training Completion Certificate
- Short duration of 2 months
- Placement opportunity for eligible candidates.
- Session on interview skills & techniques.
Typically the duration of the program is 2 months with 4 hours per day comittment.
- HTML & CSS
- C Programming
- PHP or Asp.NET with C#/VB
For Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Training Courses Certified students/trainees, they must achieve A Grade in certification test/project.
For direct applicants, a written test is conducted to check basic skills in which a minimum of 75% scoring is required.
* Shortisting and selection of Trainees is subject to availability of seats.